The Resource The annotated Phantom tollbooth
- The annotated Phantom tollbooth
- Statement of responsibility
- by Norton Juster ; illustrations by Jules Feiffer ; introduction and notes by Leonard Marcus
- Presents an annotated edition of Norton Juster's story about ten-year-old Milo, who is the owner of a magic tollbooth, and his experiences in the "Lands Beyond," and includes interviews with the author and illustrator, excerpts from Juster's notes and drafts, commentary, and more
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- P47 2011
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The annotated Phantom tollbooth
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The annotated Phantom tollbooth
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/y0q8bPYA3rI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/y0q8bPYA3rI/">The annotated Phantom tollbooth</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...