The Resource The Indian in the cupboard
- The Indian in the cupboard
- Statement of responsibility
- Lynne Reid Banks ; illustrations by Brock Cole
- A nine-year-old boy receives a plastic Indian, a cupboard, and a little key for his birthday and finds himself involved in adventure when the Indian comes to life in the cupboard and befriends him
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 1985.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), General Category, 1989.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1988.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 1988.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Elementary School, 1988.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 1984.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The Indian in the Cupboard series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Indian in the cupboard
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Indian in the cupboard
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/wWs-3KvpHlo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/wWs-3KvpHlo/">The Indian in the cupboard</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...