The Resource Red queen
- Red queen
- Statement of responsibility
- Victoria Aveyard
- Government, Resistance to -- Fiction
- Blood -- Fiction
- Princesses -- Fiction
- Ability -- Fiction
- Electronic books
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Ability -- Juvenile fiction
- Government, Resistance to -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenage girls -- Fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- Princesses -- Juvenile fiction
- Downloadable Overdrive ebooks
- Blood -- Juvenile fiction
- Mare Barrow's world is divided by blood -- those with common, Red blood serve the Silver-blooded elite, who are gifted with superhuman abilities. Mare is a Red, scraping by as a thief in a poor, rural village, until a twist of fate throws her in front of the Silver court. Before the king, princes, and all the nobles, she discovers she has an ability of her own. To cover up this impossibility, the king forces her to play the role of a lost Silver princess and betroths her to one of his own sons. As Mare is drawn further into the Silver world, she risks everything and uses her new position to help the Scarlet Guard -- a growing Red rebellion -- even as her heart tugs her in an impossible direction. One wrong move can lead to her death, but in the dangerous game she plays, the only certainty is betrayal
- Member of
- Red queen, bk. 1
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona): Teen Book
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten: 2016
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award: Grades 9-12
- Illinois Readers' Choice Awards: Abraham Lincoln Award
- South Carolina Book Awards: Young Adult Books
- Red queen
- California Young Reader Medal: Young Adult
- Golden Sower Awards (Nebraska): Young Adult (Grades 6-9)
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Fiction: 2016
- Goodreads Choice Awards: 2015
- If You Like . . . Hunger Games
- Dystopias (Teens)
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2017.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2017.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Teen Book Category, 2017.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2017.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2017.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Red 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Red queen trilogy
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of Red queen
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Red queen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/wSZnQeuaK_w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/wSZnQeuaK_w/">Red queen</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...