The Resource What I saw and how I lied
- What I saw and how I lied
- Statement of responsibility
- by Judy Blundell
- In 1947, with her jovial stepfather Joe back from the war and family life returning to normal, teenaged Evie, smitten by the handsome young ex-GI who seems to have a secret hold on Joe, finds herself caught in a complicated web of lies whose devastating outcome changes her life and that of her family forever
- National Book Award for Young People's Literature, 2008.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2011
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2009
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Awards note
- National Book Award, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wh 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of What I saw and how I lied
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What I saw and how I lied
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/sAwnj5somKU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/sAwnj5somKU/">What I saw and how I lied</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...