The Resource The love of a good woman : stories
- The love of a good woman : stories
- Title remainder
- Statement of responsibility
- by Alice Munro
- An anthology of stories probing the human psyche. In the title story, a woman prepares to put her life on the line to get a man. She will confront him with a murder he committed, at which point he might kill her, but if he doesn't she will have him in her power
- CBA Libris Award for Fiction Book of the Year, 1999.
- Giller Prize, 1998.
- National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction, 1998.
- Trillium Book Award, 1998.
- Awards note
- National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L68 1999
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The love of a good woman : stories
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The love of a good woman : stories
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/l2NWxtnkjmo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/l2NWxtnkjmo/">The love of a good woman : stories</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...