The Resource The Lincoln lawyer
- The Lincoln lawyer
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Connelly
- Representing the system's most unsavory characters in his work as a criminal defense lawyer, jaded attorney Mickey Haller takes on his first high-paying and possibly innocent client in years, but finds the case complicated by sinister events that suggest the workings of a particularly evil perpetrator
- Member of
- Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2006.
- Shamus Award for Best P.I. Novel, 2006.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L56 2005
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Lincoln lawyer novel
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Lincoln lawyer
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Lincoln lawyer
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/j1dDaZy0y30/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/j1dDaZy0y30/">The Lincoln lawyer</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...