The Resource The perfect storm : a true story of men against the sea
- The perfect storm : a true story of men against the sea
- Title remainder
- a true story of men against the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- Sebastian Junger
- The incredible true account of the most extraordinary storm of the 20th century, this is the story of a tempest born from so rare a combination of factors it was deemed "perfect" and of the doomed fishing boat with her crew of six that was helpless in the midst of a force beyond comprehension
- Storms -- North Atlantic Ocean
- Adult books for young adults
- Natural disasters
- Shipwrecks -- North Atlantic Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- Halloween Nor'easter, 1991
- Swordfish fishing -- North Atlantic Ocean
- Nature Writing -- Natural Disaster
- Northeastern States
- Fishers -- North Atlantic Ocean
- Adventure writing -- Natural disaster
- Books to movies
- ALA Notable Book, 1998.
- Alex Award, 1998.
- New York Times Notable Book, 1997
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 1997.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .J66 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of The perfect storm : a true story of men against the sea
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The perfect storm : a true story of men against the sea
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/ebOIKH3Gp80/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/ebOIKH3Gp80/">The perfect storm : a true story of men against the sea</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...