The Resource Post-mortem
- Statement of responsibility
- Patricia Cornwell
- Title variation
- Dr. Kay Scarpetta, chief medical examiner in Virginia City, is determined to unmask a serial killer who is leaving a trail of carnage throughout a terrified city, but as she struggles to find the key to unlock the mystery, she confronts unexpected sabotage. She has difficulty finding out what the victims had in common
- Member of
- Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel, 1991.
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best First Mystery Novel, 1991.
- John Creasey Memorial Award (Best First Crime Novel), 1990.
- Anthony Award for Best First Novel, 1991.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Kay Scarpetta mysteries
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of Post-mortem
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Post-mortem
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/bHOmZLSaN3I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/bHOmZLSaN3I/">Post-mortem</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...