The Resource Inkheart
- Statement of responsibility
- Cornelia Funke ; translated from the German by Anthea Bell
- Twelve-year-old Meggie learns that her father, who repairs and binds books for a living, can "read" fictional characters to life when one of those characters abducts them and tries to force him into service
- Member of
- Nene Award (Hawaii)
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota): Juvenile Books
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults: Magic in the Real World (2008)
- Contemporary Fantasy Published Since 1990 : Fiction for Grades 3-5
- Fantasy : Fiction for Grades 6-8
- Colorado Children's Book Award: Junior Book (1992-present)
- ALA Notable Children's Books: 2004
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2007.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2006.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2009.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2008
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- In 2003
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Inkheart trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Inkheart
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Inkheart
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/a_bNI5GoAik/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/a_bNI5GoAik/">Inkheart</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...