The Resource Wild : from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Wild : from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Title remainder
- from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Statement of responsibility
- Cheryl Strayed
- In the wake of her mother's death, Cheryl Strayed's family scattered and her marriage was destroyed. Four years later, twenty-six years old with nothing to lose, Cheryl made the decision to hike the Pacific Crest Trail from the Mojave Desert to Washington State - alone. She had no experience as a long-distance hiker and the trail was little more than an idea. But it was a promise of piecing back together a life that had come undone
- Pacific Crest Trail -- Description and travel
- Travel Writing -- Women Travelers
- Grief in women -- Personal narratives
- Loss (Psychology) -- Personal narratives
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Biography
- Mothers -- Death -- Personal narratives
- Adult books for young adults
- Life stories -- Facing adversity | Dealing with death
- Transformations, Personal -- Personal narratives
- Hiking -- Pacific Crest Trail -- Personal narratives
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Books to movies
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2013
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Adult Nonfiction, 2013.
- Oregon Book Awards, Readers' Choice, 2013.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2012.
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Z46 2013
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wild : from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wild : from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/a6cvqs6H0Kk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/a6cvqs6H0Kk/">Wild : from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...