The Resource Crooked letter, crooked letter : a novel
- Crooked letter, crooked letter : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Tom Franklin
- "In the 1970s, Larry Ott and Silas "32" Jones were boyhood pals in a small town in rural Mississippi. Their worlds were as different as night and day ... But then Larry took a girl to a drive-in movie and she was never seen or heard from again. He never confessed ... and was never charged. More than twenty years have passed. Larry lives a solitary, shunned existence, never able to rise above the whispers of suspicion. Silas has become the town constable. And now another girl has disappeared, forcing two men who once called each other "friend" to confront a past they've buried for decades."--P.  of cover
- Gold Dagger Award for Best Crime Novel of the Year, 2011.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Mystery or Thriller, 2010.
- Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, 2010.
- ALA Notable Book, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C76 2010
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Crooked letter, crooked letter : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Crooked letter, crooked letter : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/VGK9vNJfVwg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/VGK9vNJfVwg/">Crooked letter, crooked letter : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...