The Resource A to Z mysteries, Books K-N
- A to Z mysteries, Books K-N
- Title number
- Books K-N
- Statement of responsibility
- Ron Roy
- Mummies -- Juvenile fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Friendship in children -- Juvenile fiction
- Dude ranches -- Juvenile fiction
- Brigands and robbers -- Juvenile fiction
- Princes -- Juvenile fiction
- Kidnapping -- Juvenile fiction
- Lotteries -- Juvenile fiction
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction
- The kidnapped king: Someone has kidnapped the king and queen of Socotra. Then the prince is kidnapped, too! Can Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose unmask the royals' enemies before it's too late? Or is the royal family of Socotra gone forever?
- The lucky lottery: L is for Lucky ... And that's just how Lucky O'Leary feels when the lottery ticket his grandfather sends him turns out to be a million-dollar winner! But before Lucky can cash it in, someone sneaks into his house and steals it. It's up to Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose to track down the thief!
- The missing mummy: It's Mummy Monday at the museum, and Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose are excited about the new Egyptian exhibit. It features a child mummy in an actual tomb! But then the mummy is stolen and the tomb robbed of its treasure. Can Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose unravel the mystery?
- The ninth nugget: Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose are spending a week at a dude ranch. Everything is normal in a cowboy kind of way-- until Josh finds a huge gold nugget! Just as they are deciding what to do with their newfound riches, the nugget disappears. Will the kids be able to track down the thief?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director: Karen DiMattia
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Atw 2012ab
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by David Pittu
- Series statement
- A to Z mysteries
- Target audience
- Transposition and arrangement
- not applicable
ContextContext of A to Z mysteries, Books K-N
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A to Z mysteries, Books K-N
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/SitAsT_4kjE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/SitAsT_4kjE/">A to Z mysteries, Books K-N</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...