The Resource "I confess"
- "I confess"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Warner Bros.-First National picture ; screen play by George Tabori and William Archibald ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Title variation
- Alfred Hitchcock's "I confess"
- A priest hears a murderer's confession and then becomes the murder suspect himself
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Robert Burks ; editor, Rudi Fehr ; music composed and conducted by Dimitri Tiomkin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- In English, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles. Closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I125 2004
- Starring: Montgomery Clift, Anne Baxter, Karl Malden, Brian Aherne, O.E. Hasse, Roger Dann, Dolly Haas, Charles Andre
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "I confess"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "I confess"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/JWLJmkoOrcA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/JWLJmkoOrcA/">"I confess"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...