The Resource Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, Volume 3, The second assassin!!
- Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, Volume 3, The second assassin!!
- Title number
- Volume 3
- Title part
- The second assassin!!
- Statement of responsibility
- story by Shin Yoshida ; art by Naohito Miyoshi ; original concept by Kazuki Takahashi ; translation & English adaptation, Taylor Engel and Ian Reid
- "In the Heartland theme park, Yuma (with a little help from Astral) has managed to defeat Captain Corn in an amazing duel, but there are more challenges yet to come! Mr. Heartland is out to capture all of the powerful Numbers cards and destroy Astral's world. If Yuma and his friends won't join him, Mr Heartland will crush them!" -- p.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T for teen
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, Volume 3, The second assassin!!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, Volume 3, The second assassin!!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/Ik8dI6o09Do/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/Ik8dI6o09Do/">Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, Volume 3, The second assassin!!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...