The Resource Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
- Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
- Title remainder
- a story of justice and redemption
- Statement of responsibility
- Bryan Stevenson
- The founder of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama recounts his experiences as a lawyer working to assist those desperately in need, reflecting on his pursuit of the ideal of compassion in American justice
- ALA Notable Book, 2015.
- Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Non-Fiction, 2015.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2014.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2014
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/IVXfkddT2rY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/IVXfkddT2rY/">Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...