The Resource Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Statement of responsibility
- Chris Grabenstein
- Title variation
- Escape from Mister Lemoncello's library
- "Twelve-year-old Kyle gets to stay overnight in the new town library, designed by his hero (the famous gamemaker Luigi Lemoncello), with other students but finds that come morning he must work with friends to solve puzzles in order to escape"--Provided by publisher
- Agatha Award for Best Children's or Young Adult Mystery, 2013.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2014
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 4-6, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Chapter Books, 2015.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2017.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2015.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2016.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2016.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 2016.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2015.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2015.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division I (Grades 3-5), 2016.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2015.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2016.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2016.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Elementary School, 2016.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Es 2013
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/ITCUCcoDp9o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/ITCUCcoDp9o/">Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...