The Resource Brian's winter
- Brian's winter
- Statement of responsibility
- Gary Paulsen
- Instead of being rescued from a plane crash, as in the author's book Hatchet, this story portrays what would have happened to Brian had he been forced to survive a winter in the wilderness with only his survival pack and hatchet
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 1999.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 1999.
- Iowa Teen Award, 1998.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 1997
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Br 1996
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Brian's saga
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Brian's winter
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Brian's winter
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/GGyiZTsLm1Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/GGyiZTsLm1Y/">Brian's winter</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...