The Resource Sisters
- Statement of responsibility
- Raina Telgemeier
- During the summer between middle school and high school, Raina, who had wanted a sister so badly at one point, takes a family car trip from San Francisco to Colorado Springs. Along the way, she fights with her younger sister, she loses power in her walkman, and she realizes that cousins don't stay the same year after year. She also learns that family is more important than anything, even AA batteries
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2015
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2015.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2016.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2017.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2016.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2017.
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Grade 4 to 6
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T46 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sisters
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sisters
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7v5TD1Jgcxs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7v5TD1Jgcxs/">Sisters</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...