The Resource The passage of power : the years of Lyndon Johnson
- The passage of power : the years of Lyndon Johnson
- Title remainder
- the years of Lyndon Johnson
- Statement of responsibility
- Robert A. Caro
- Pulitizer Prize biographer Robert A. Caro follows Lyndon Johnson through both the most frustrating and the most triumphant periods of his career, describing Johnson's volatile relationship with John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy during the fight they waged for the 1960 Democratic nomination for president, through Johnson's unhappy vice presidency, his assumption to the presidency after Kennedy's assassination, his victories over the budget and civil rights, and the eroding trap of Vietnam
- Member of
- American History Book Prize, 2012.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2012.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Biography, 2012.
- Mark Lynton History Prize, 2013.
- National Book Critics Circle Award for Biography, 2012.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2012.
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .C34 2012
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The passage of power : the years of Lyndon Johnson
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The passage of power : the years of Lyndon Johnson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7ixSb5_gnUA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7ixSb5_gnUA/">The passage of power : the years of Lyndon Johnson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...