The Resource "10"
- Statement of responsibility
- an Orion Pictures release thru Warner Bros. ; Geoffrey Productions ; produced by Blake Edwards & Tony Adams ; written and directed by Blake Edwards
- Title variation
- Blake Edwards' "10"
- Blake Edwards' "Ten"
- A spicy adult comedy of manners, morals, and mid-life crises. A man who has everything nearly loses it all in an obsessive quest for a beautiful woman he spies from his Rolls-Royce
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Frank Stanley ; editor, Ralph E. Winters ; original music, Henri Mancini
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R
- Language note
- English and French language tracks (mono) with optional subtitles in English, French, or Spanish; closed-captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T43 1997
- Starring: Dudley Moore, Bo Derek, Julie Andrews
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "10"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "10"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7NDiHt5tcls/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dcl.org/resource/7NDiHt5tcls/">"10"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dcl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dcl.org/">Douglas County Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Douglas County Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...